The APN Assembly 2018 was held on 8 – 9 November 2018 at the Intercontinental Balaclava Hotel in Mauritius. The assembly brought together more than 200 delegates from 26 countries across the world. The Assembly participants list is given in Annex 1. This Assembly with the theme: African Philanthropy: Who is Giving and Whose Power? was launched amidst plenty of excitement and anticipation from participants. It provided for APN members and their networks a very vital space to, not only exchange ideas about the field of philanthropy, but to also continue to celebrate the mutual partnership that is growing among philanthropic actors in Africa and beyond.
APN Assembly 2018 – Summary Report
- Foundation for Civil Society and Tanzania’s CSOs at the Forefront of the Country’s COVID-19 Response.
- The growth of local philanthropy in Zambia
- In Conversation with Mayowa Adegbile from the Ashake Foundation.
- Lessons learnt from the Unsung (S)Heroes Webinar
- COVID-19 and the Role of the State in Protecting Women.